Total Eye® Firm & Repair Cream is clinically proven to target visible signs of aging for eyes that look revived and youthful. A luxuriously balmy formula with powerful humectants deliver rich moisture to skin's surface and replenish hydration within to improve skin barrier health.
A nourishing blend of botanical ingredients, advanced antioxidants, and peptides support collagen and elastin for enhanced firmness and elasticity. Invigorating caffeine helps reduce puffiness for an awakened appearance. The result: skin looks firmer, smoother, and hydrated.
0.6 fl. oz. / 18 mL 90-day supply based on 2x daily use
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Visibly improves all signs of skin aging including dark circles, puffiness, skin laxity, crow’s feet & dehydration
• Promotes healthy collagen and helps energize skin for immediate and long-term improvement
• Provides moisture-rich hydration to support skin barrier health and smooth the appearance of crepey skin
• Intensely hydrating & soothing
• Long-term improvement in appearance of signs of aging around eye area
• Dermatologist tested
• Ophthalmologist tested:
• Safe for use around the eye area, for contact lens wearers, for sensitive eyes
Total Eye® has been Dermatologist tested and Ophthalmologist reviewed for irritation and sensitization and has undergone industry safety testing which deem it hypoallergenic and safe for contact lens wearers, and for use around the eye area and sensitive eyes. Please note this product is not allergy proof and may cause reaction in select individuals with history of allergies. In very small number of cases (less than one in a thousand), allergic reactions may be significant. If you experience such reaction, please discontinue product use and contact your physician.
As with any eye treatment product being used for the first time, Total Eye® may cause temporary skin reactions, including a slight tingling or irritation that should dissipate within minutes and get better with regular use. Use of certain products can potentially increase the probability of these reactions (e.g.: retinol, retinoids, alpha hydroxy, salicylic acid or niacinamide, etc).